RE: COVID-19 Coronavirus
To our customers and friends:
One of our highest priorities is the health of our staff, customers, and the well-being of the communities we serve. We are committed to keeping you safe and informed while providing the very best customer service during the Coronavirus outbreak.
As a precaution we are restricting lobby access to appointments only. We will continue to provide you with the highest level of services through our drive-up facilities, phone calls, and emails in a timely manner.
We are here for you!
- Call 320-978-6351 (Prinsburg) or 763-712-3770 (Champlin)
- Utilize our Drive-up and ATM services at our PrinsBank locations
Bank anytime, anywhere
- Online banking
- Login to your account at any time
- Night depository services available 24-7
- Mobile banking
- Download our mobile app to access your accounts from a mobile device
- Deposit checks by phone
- Snap a picture of the front and back to deposit endorsed checks with the app
- Send and Receive Money
- Pop Money
Below are some of the key points of PrinsBank’s response plan
- Increased cleaning and sanitization efforts in our offices while reinforcing healthy habits for our staff
- Keeping our products and services fully available to you
- Monitoring the updates related to the virus
- Enhanced risk monitoring and management
Thank you for choosing PrinsBank as your financial partner. We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed. In the meantime, please let us know if there is anything we can do to assist you or your family with your financial needs.
Your PrinsBank Team